Want something fun to do with those you love this weekend? Fall is in the air and what better for a fun Fall activity than a visit to your local pumpkin farms! Support area businesses and have a blast at your local listings below:
Fleitz Pumpkin Farm - pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, corn maze, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized haybale maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, farm animals, school tours
- 7133 Seaman Rd., Oregon, OH 43618.
- Phone: 419-836-7613.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Open: 7 days a week, 10am to 7pm September 15th through October 31st.
- Directions: 2 miles south of Maumee Bay State Park
- Crops are usually available in September, October. Payment: Cash, Check, Visa/MasterCard, Discover.
Hoen’s Garden Center & Landscaping - pumpkins, pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, Fall festival, straw or hay bale maze, we also have pie pumpkins, tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides, Bounce house, Honey from hives on the farm, gift shop, restrooms, school tours.
- 1710 Perrysburg Holland Road, Holland, OH 43528.
- Phone: (419)865-6566.
- Alternate Phone: (419) 865-9276.
- Fax: (419) 865-5040.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover.
Nelson’s Pumpkins - pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field. Gourds, 6 Different sizes of pumpkins, corn stalks, straw bales, apples. Excellent prices, our most expensive pumpkins are half of the other guys.
- 6760 Brown Road, Oregon, OH 43618.
- Phone: 419-836-2108.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Open: Daily, October 1st through the 31st.
- Directions: Brown Road in Oregon, Ohio 5 Houses from the Railroad tracks White Fence, Big White Barn Various signs on street corners showing direction to Nelson’s Pumpkins.
- Payment: Cash, Check.
Johnston Fruit Farms - pumpkins for sale in the shop or farm stand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, Fall festival, we also have pie pumpkins, Honey from hives on the farm, Fresh eggs, Cider mill (fresh apple cider made on the premises), farm market, restrooms, picnic area, petting zoo, farm animals, school tours. Food, music and fun for all ages. Our farm is famous for fresh, artisian, unpasteurized cider. U-Pick apples in many varieties at great prices.
- 2790 Airport Highway, Swanton, OH 43558.
- Phone: (419) 826-1453.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open: September 15 thru October 31 Monday thru Saturday from 8:30 to 7:00 Sunday 10:00 to 6:00.
- Directions: From Toledo area: We are on Airport Highway, one mile West of Swanton. From points West of Delta: We are on Airport Highway (also called Route 2) seven miles East of Delta.
- Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, WIC Vouchers, SFMNP Vouchers
Erie Orchards - Erie Orchards and Cider Mill is a working farm with approximately 70 acres in production. Approximately 15,000 bushels of apples are harvested annually. There are a lot of fun things to do at the orchard everyday. The orchard is not just a place to come get fruit and pumpkins. It is a place to bring the whole family for the day! Corn maze, orchard, hay play area, petting zoo/farm animals, event days, hay rides, apple orchard, cider mill, and more!!