February 19th 2015, Danberry presented Toledo Children’s Hospital with a record-breaking check for $90,000!
Through its hallmark annual dinner auction and a combination of smaller fund raisers, Danberry Realtors has raised over $590,000 in Treasure Chest contributions since its inception. This has enabled the fund to assist over 700 families in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan during the past 21 years!
This year we are happy to announce the 21st Annual Danberry Treasure Chest Charity Auction Dinner! We will have a live auction website at danberrycharities.com that will assist you with registering as a bidder for the Dinner Auction, purchase dinner tickets, raffle tickets, participate in Wheeling for Kids the Cartwheel Challenge, bid on items prior to the auction, learn about our cause, and much more!
This year's event will be held November 12th, 2015 at 5PM The Hilton Garden Inn Levis Commons. We hope to see you there, let's make the 21st Annual Danberry Treasure Chest Charity Auction Dinner the best one yet!
What we do:
When all other resources have been exhausted, the social workers at Toledo Children’s Hospital can turn to the Caring Friends Council and the Danberry Treasure Chest to help patients and families through emergency financial situations and provide direct assistance to eligible individuals with chronic or debilitating diseases and to their families.
Since its inception 21 years ago, over $590,000 has been raised for this direct assistance fund and over 700 families across the area have been helped.
Each year we host a fun event that combines social networking, entertainment, a wonderful dinner and a great cause at a premier location such as the Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons. Both silent and live auctions highlight the evening as well as a special TBA Raffle! This evening event generates the major portion of the proceeds for the Danberry Treasure Chest.
What you can do to lend a helping hand:
- Become an Event Sponsor! Make it a memorable event by enjoying a sponsorship package. Click Here for a Sponsorship Levels, Click Here for Sponsorship Form.
- Donate an item or service to our dinner auction ($25.00 minimum value, please). You’ll be given acknowledgement in our program (and perhaps even a tax deduction). Click Here for a donation form.
- Help spread the word by passing along this information to someone you know or has benefited from the services of Toledo Children’s Hospital. Click Here for a flyer.
- Participate in Wheeling for Kids - The Cartwheel Challenge! Click Here for more information on how to participate.
- Make a direct contribution, you can mail into 3242 Executive Pkwy Toledo Ohio 43606, checks payable to Danberry Treasure Chest. Every penny will go to a family struggling with finances while their child struggles with a serious illness!
- Purchase tickets to The 20th Annual Danberry Treasure Chest Charity Auction Dinner on Thursday, November 12th, 2015 5PM at the Hilton Garden Inn, Perrysburg, OH. Call Michelle Rumans at 419-467-5882.
For additional information, contact:
Michelle Rumans at (419) 467-5882 or email@example.com
Funds administered through the Toledo Community Foundation.
Where do I go next?
Established in 1962, The Danberry Co. is the market leader in...
When you're looking for a new home, the possibilities can be...